Assisted Living at The Oxford Grand
Are you seeking the personal care that Assisted Living communities offer but still want to stay active and live on your own schedule? The Oxford Grand Assisted Living & Memory Care in Wichita offers freedom, dignity and security along with the personal care that we sometimes need. Our exceptional team members love where they work and strive to provide meaningful, personalized care and engagement that draws on a sense of purpose while enhancing their well-being.
Quality of Life
The Oxford Grand’s Assisted Living offers all the care that you may need plus the quality of life, sheer fun, and love that you may not have realized would be part of senior housing. Share your life story with us and our dedicated team will seek out ways to make every day your best day. What is your favorite recipe? Let our Executive Chef prepare it for you and you could share the story that makes that meal so meaningful to you. Is there a skill you always wanted to learn? Maybe you and your neighbors can learn together! What’s your favorite sports team? Let’s create a fan club, complete with watch-parties and outings! Learn more about how Oxford could make every day your best day by checking out our exclusive LEGACY Program.
“Love love love Oxford Grand! Their care is second to none and I highly recommend them for all your Assisted Living and Memory Care needs.”
- Gustavo T.
A Few of Our Amenities
- Walking paths with perfectly positioned seating for breaks to admire our beautifully landscaped campus.
- A rooftop deck to enjoy friends, activities or spending evenings under the stars.
- Fitness room and on-site Physical Therapy.
- Enjoy happy hour in Romeo's Pub Upstairs.
- Penny Lane is always stocked with fresh-baked sweets and refreshments.
- Enjoy a cooking demonstration or host a cocktail party with your friends in Traditions Kitchen.
- Take in the fresh air in one of our two secure enclosed courtyards.
- Don’t fret with the housework. We’ll take care of your housekeeping and laundry.
- Our caring team is available 24 hours a day to help with medication management, bathing and dressing or other personal needs like toileting and mobility assistance when and if you need them.
- Basic cable and wifi provided.
- Emergency call system.
- Scheduled transportation*
For a full list what Oxford Grand has to offer, check out Living at Oxford.