Alzheimer's and Dementia Care in McKinney
Innovative, Personalized, Enriching Memory Care.
Oxford Memory Care was developed in 2010 to provide innovative personal, enriching, and loving environments for individuals living with dementia. We want to get to know you and your loved one as your family becomes a part of the Oxford Family. The Oxford approach to memory care is centered on one ideal:
Understanding who someone was before Alzheimer's is the path to understanding how to genuinely care for them now.
By working with families to create individualized profiles of life before Alzheimer's, we create a lifestyle experience that is truly unique. Using innovative technologies, our care treasures what can be, connecting residents to family and friends in ways that provide hope and joy.
Memory Care Services
The following list of services and amenities is only a sampling of what you can expect at The Oxford Grand – because loving our residents is a way of life, not a bullet point on a list.
- Caring staff trained as Oxford Certified Dementia Practitioners
- Exceptional staffing ratios in Oxford Memory Care houses are second to none
- Touchscreen technology provides unlimited cognitive engagement options and personalized reporting for families and staff.
- State-of-the-art security, fire and resident wellness technology, providing safety and peace of mind
- Medication management utilizing electronic Medication Administration Records – increasing safety and accuracy in administering medications
- Dedicated life enrichment team interacting with residents seven days a week, keeping residents active and engaged
We believe simple pricing and extraordinary care will bring quality of life to you and your loved one. Our prices are all-inclusive. That means no hidden fees or added charges.
Call today to experience Oxford Grand Memory Care!
Communities that Inspire. You'll Love Oxford Living. Love where you live.