We're here to provide our residents with a safe and sheltered environment during these uncertain times. As we work through the COVID-19 health crisis, we are adapting to their needs and desires while taking special precautions. Rest assured, they will continue receiving the high level of care and protection that only Oxford Senior Living can deliver.
Oxford Senior Living will continue to follow federal guidelines from the CDC in addition to paying close attention to local restrictions for each community managed by Oxford. We understand how dangerous this virus can be for vulnerable high-risk people like our residents. In Oxford communities, visitor restrictions and general infection control precautions will remain in place based on a series of requirements set forth by local and federal guidelines.
In addition to window visits and video chats, many communities are able to host in-person visits outdoors, and some communities are able to host indoor visits for residents and their loved ones. Each area may experience restrictions changing based on the current COVID-19 case count in your city or county. For that reason, please contact your community directly to find out what the latest restrictions are for your family.
For the safety of all residents, team members and visitors, all visitors must:
- Schedule visits in advance.
- Socially distance at least 6 feet.
- Wear a mask completely covering your mouth and nose during your visit.
- In-person visitors must be 18 years or older.
Please contact your community directly to learn details on how you can stay connected with your loved one. Thank you for being a part of the Oxford Family.
Preventing the Spread of Infection
- Our community is directing necessary personnel to enter through the main entrance only and complete a brief screening process at that entrance.
- Our community has implemented increased frequency of cleaning to maintain disinfected surfaces throughout the building.
- All residents and team members are being closely monitored daily for any signs of symptoms.
- We’ve posted additional hand-washing reminders and hand sanitizers throughout the community.
Adapting to Residents’ Needs
During times of uncertainty, mental health is also at risk. Every day we are finding new ways to make our residents' lives easier. That includes bringing positivity to their environment, providing them with entertainment and minimizing disruption in their lives as much as possible under the circumstances.
Thank you for your trust in us!
How You Can Help
We know this situation is especially difficult for family and friends of residents. We encourage you to stay connected with your loved ones through phone calls and video chats. Call us if you need help setting up a video chat. And please continue doing your part to help us prevent COVID-19 from further endangering elderly communities.
Bookmark this page and follow us on Facebook for updates. If you have any questions, please contact your Oxford Senior Living community and ask to speak with the executive director.