Last updated | April 6, 2020
Our community is currently taking additional precautions to limit our residents’ risk to outside illnesses. Among those precautions:
- No visitors or guests will be allowed in the community at this time. Only residents and necessary personnel will be permitted.
- Our community has implemented increased frequency of cleaning to maintain disinfected surfaces throughout the building.
- All residents and team members are being closely monitored daily for any signs of symptoms.
- We’ve posted additional hand-washing reminders and hand sanitizers throughout the community.
- We have canceled several events already and will continue to monitor the situation to determine if additional cancellations need to occur. Watch our community Facebook page for event updates.
Please contact our Executive Director if you have additional questions about our community protocols.
Click to read the letter from Oxford President & CFO, Chris Dennis
Click here for the latest information on Covid-19 in Kansas