Memory Care at Riverside: Feels like home
At Riverside Oxford Memory Care, our goal is to not only have our residents enjoy each and every day, but to thrive mentally and physically. No matter your level of care, there is always something to do. Everything we do and how our buildings are designed is to help our residents leave a lasting LEGACY in their life.
Innovative, Personalized, Enriching Memory Care
Oxford Memory Care was developed in 2010 to provide innovative personal, enriching, and loving environments for individuals living with dementia. We want to get to know you and your loved one as your family becomes a part of the Oxford Family. The Oxford approach to memory care is centered on one ideal:
Understanding who someone was before Alzheimer's is the path to understanding how to genuinely care for them now.
By working with families to create individualized profiles of life before Alzheimer's, we create a lifestyle experience that is truly unique. Using innovative technologies and research proven therapies, our caring team treasures what can be, connecting residents to family and friends in ways that provide hope and joy.
“Kind, caring staff. Beautiful home.”
“Amazing care and staff! Stephanie and her team truly care and love each of the residents. Beautiful, clean, friendly and safe! I wouldn't think twice about moving in my loved one! They are fantastic!”
“This is a really nice place. Everyone is so nice a very easy to talk to. They provide great an excellent care to all their residents. I highly recommend Riverside.”
“My brother has been at Riverside for over a year, and as a frequent visitor I have observed this caring, upbeat staff go above and beyond to see that these patients are lovingly and respectfully cared for. The staff has always been available to answer any of my questions and works with me and the doctor who visits weekly to provide the best life possible for my brother, including expert medical care with a 24 hour nursing staff, varied fun activities, well balanced meals and a clean, beautiful, safe environment. I highly recommend Riverside.”
Oxford Memory Care
The following list of services is only a sampling of what you can expect at Riverside Memory Care – because loving our residents is a way of life, not a bullet point on a list.
- Caring team members specially trained to work with individuals living with dementia
- On-site nursing gives your loved one the care he or she needs
- A dedicated life engagement team interacts with residents seven days a week, keeping residents active and engaged.
- State-of-the-art security, fire, and resident wellness technology, providing safety and peace of mind
- Medication management utilizing electronic Medication Administration Records – increasing safety and accuracy in administering medications
- Two secure outdoor courtyards complete with walking paths and raised gardening beds