Memory Care at The Oxford Grand: Feels like home
At The Oxford Grand Assisted Living & Memory Care in Wichita, our memory care houses are intimate, warm environments that focus on the needs of our residents in a uniquely personal fashion. Each suite opens to a great room that includes a cozy fireplace, comfy chairs and a kitchen space where residents will find a specially trained care team and engaging activities uniquely designed for their needs and interests.
The specially designed Oxford Memory Care House allows increased visibility for team members and helps residents find their way around their home. Anxiety and confusion is minimized as your loved one can easily navigate the space and find an activity for themselves.
Innovative, Personalized, Enriching Memory Care
Oxford Memory Care was developed in 2010 to provide innovative personal, enriching, and loving environments for individuals living with dementia. We want to get to know you and your loved one as your family becomes a part of the Oxford Family. The Oxford approach to memory care is centered on one ideal:
Understanding who someone was before Alzheimer's is the path to understanding how to genuinely care for them now.
By working with families to create individualized profiles of life before Alzheimer's, we create a lifestyle experience that is truly unique. Using innovative technologies and research proven therapies, our caring team treasures what can be, connecting residents to family and friends in ways that provide hope and joy.
“Oxford Grand has been a God send!!!!! Warm and caring staff, beautiful surroundings, fun activities, great food. So blessed to have my mother here!!!!!”
- Susie C.
Oxford Memory Care
The following list of services is only a sampling of what you can expect at The Oxford Grand Assisted Living & Memory Care – because loving our residents is a way of life, not a bullet point on a list.
- Caring team members specially trained to work with individuals living with dementia
- Exceptional staffing ratios in Oxford Memory Care houses are second to none
- 24-hour nursing gives your loved one the care he or she needs
- Touchscreen technology provides unlimited cognitive engagement options and personalized reporting for families and our team.
- State-of-the-art security, fire, and resident wellness technology, providing safety and peace of mind
- Medication management utilizing electronic Medication Administration Records – increasing safety and accuracy in administering medications
- A dedicated life engagement team interacts with residents seven days a week, keeping residents active and engaged.
- A secure outdoor courtyard